Why should you sell Honey Sweetie Acres Goat Milk Soap and Skin Care products?
- We send our products out to labs to be tested and to ensure the highest quality
- We use our own goat milk. We know what goes into our goats, and what it takes to produce premium milk.
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats produce milk that has up to 3X the butterfat than other goat breeds (and way more than cow’s milk)
- We are Certified Aromatherapists, with 230+ hours of training
- We business members of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists
- We have an advanced certification in Soap Making from the Hand Crafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild
- We have been awarded the GHP Alternative Medicine & Holistic Health Award for 2018 & 2019.
- We speak at National Soap conferences, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV, and 2019 in Grapevine, TX. We are serious artisans, educators and have a passion for clean, safe skincare.
Wholesale Goat Milk Soap and Lotion Options:
- We love our brand and you will too.
- All orders are prepaid.
- Most orders are shipped within 3 days.
- If we have run out of a particular item, we will contact you immediately.
- Minimum order quantities apply.
Stamped Goat Milk Soap:
Our wholesale, natural and handmade goat milk soaps come stamped with the Honey Sweetie Acres logo and wrapped in our retail packaging. Unless you have specific permission from Honey Sweetie Acres, you are not permitted to sell our stamped, labeled soaps at craft fairs or other shows.
Unstamped Goat Milk Soap:
If you would like unstamped soaps, initial orders must be placed with a 40-day notice to allow for curing.
Unstamped soap order requires pre-payment prior to production.
The majority of our orders are for stamped soap, so unstamped is managed as a custom order.
You have the choice of having our unstamped soaps delivered raw or shrink-wrapped.
You are welcome to sell our brand on your website. You will be responsible for maintaining an inventory of products suitable for your customers, wholesale minimum order requirements still apply.
You are NOT permitted to
- Do any online ad buying with the Honey Sweetie Acres brand name, or any variation thereof.
- Do any online ad buying with our proprietary product names.
- Undersell Honey Sweetie Acres if using our label.