In 1807 Thomas and Martha Shaw, farmers of Quaker ancestry, immigrated to Clermont County from Bucks County, PA. Over the years, the farm grew in size & stature.
In 1952, the family’s first sweet corn was raised and the every-increasing demand allowed the family to open a market at home. The first pumpkins were raised between the rows of corn. The pumpkins were picked and placed in a pile in the front yard. These were also sold to customers who were passing by.
In the summer, the farm offers a place for families to buy their fresh vegetables. In October, the sights and smells of the Fall beckon visitors. Families bring their children to see farm animals, play around pumpkins and kid-friendly displays with corn mazes and hayrides.
The beautiful Shed Gift Shop is 98 feet long and 48 feet wide! Field corn, soybeans, many varieties of summer vegetables and pumpkins, gourds, and squash are grown on 1800 acres. During the summer months, this locally grown produce is available in the gift shop, along with jams, candies, wreaths, our soap and much, much more. Definitely a place to take the family and enjoy a summer outing.
ADDRESS: 1737 OHIO 131, Milford, OH 45150
HOURS OF OPERATION:
July – September
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.