Why should you sell Honey Sweetie Acres Goat Milk Soap and Skin Care products?
- We send our products out to labs to be tested and to ensure the highest quality
- We use our own goat milk. We know what goes into our goats, and what it take to produce premium milk.
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats produce milk that has up to 3X the butterfat than other goat breeds (and way more than cow’s milk)
- We are Certified Aromatherapists, with 230+ hours of training
- We are in the process of obtaining diploma in Organic Cosmetics through the Skin Care Expert Program at Formula Botanica.
- We have an advanced certification in Soap Making from the Hand Crafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild
- We are members of the American Society of Quality, and support the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- We are artisans, educators and easy to work with.
Wholesale Goat Milk Soap and Lotion Options:
- We love our brand and you will too.
- Minimum order quantity to receive wholesale pricing is 24 items
- All orders are prepaid.
- Most orders are shipped within 3 days.
- If we have run out of a particular item, we will contact you immediately.
Stamped Goat Milk Soap:
Our soaps come stamped with the Honey Sweetie Acres logo and wrapped in our retail packaging.
Unless you have specific permission from Honey Sweetie Acres, you are not permitted to sell our stamped, labeled soaps at craft fairs or other shows.
Unstamped Goat Milk Soap:
If you would like unstamped soaps, initial orders must be placed with a 40 day notice to allow for curing.
Unstamped soap order requires pre-payment prior to production.
The majority of our orders are for stamped soap, so unstamped is managed as a custom order.
You have the choice of having our unstamped soaps delivered raw or shrink-wrapped.
You are welcome to sell our brand on your web site. You will be responsible for maintaining an inventory of products suitable for your customers, wholesale minimum order requirements still apply.
You are NOT permitted to
- Do any online ad buying with the Honey Sweetie Acres brand name, or any variation thereof.
- Do any online ad buying with our proprietary product names.
- Undersell Honey Sweetie Acres if using our label.
We do not currently offer an online affiliate program. It is, however, something we are considering for the future.